[Typo3] Custom "Style Buttons" in RTE

Mihaela Hristache elah at radum.org
Sun Oct 2 14:03:03 CEST 2005

 Hi everyone,

 Maybe this topic has already been discused, but as the main mailing list
doesn't work on typo3.org, I didn't find much about it and I have to ask you
guys.

 Does anyone know if there is possible to define custom buttons or customs
options in a button that would allow formatting a text with a custom
style in RTE?
 For example,  I should have a button named"style" or so, that would offer
several styles to apply to a marked text (for example put a <div
class="greenandsmall"></div> around a text).

 Any response would be apreciated!!

 Thanks,
 Mihaela