[Typo3] Reminder: T3BOARD06 Registration starts October 1.st 12:00 a.m

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 1 15:32:38 CEST 2005

Actually it was stated as 12:00 am CET and always has been stated as
that ;-)

 >As announced a few months ago, tomorrow, October 1st at 12:00 a.m. CET
 >registration for our favorite community event starts, the annual
 >snowboard tour:

 From as far as the time zones of the world work (at least here in
London) that is just after midnight ;-)

Either way I'm just happy to have registered while there were openings :-)

I suspect that it is full now!  I cant help but think what a great
response of enthusiasm from the community - truly seems to be a one of a
kind group.  Thanks to everyone involved and to the organizers.

Tyler