[Typo3] crashes due to IM4.2.9

Vincnet cu at vincnet.nl
Wed Nov 30 19:16:45 CET 2005

Thank you Dimitri,

There were no changes in the software, so, hardware? Hope not, but we'll
check it. Perhaps when synchronising the drives on the server...

This image is not available through an extension. It's just a regular
image. However, TemplaVoila is used as "content carrier". It is possible
that a content manager clears the frontend cache manually; he cannot
(de)install extensions.

cu vincent