[Typo3] Templavoila FCE & Typoscript

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at hauptsache.net
Wed Nov 30 17:10:04 CET 2005

Hi,
> I noticed it too. There was a discussion about it but I do
> not remember
> what was decided (is it a bug or not). I usually map SC/CO to the same
> element. I use inner for SC and outer for its CO.
hmm strange after a little switching from outer to inner and vice
versa it seems to fit my needs (won't touch it anymore ;) )
So thanks for your response.

Do you have a idea regarding the other point ? (ts from inside FCES)
I often need to access fields of an upper level from within a section.

That isn'T possible via gettext because $cObj->data only contains the
fields of the same level. (a print_R in class.tx_templavoila_pi proofed it).

I  tried to solve this with LOAD_REGISTER but without any succees :|.

So possible one of the TV gurus could give me a hand ?

Cheers,
          nikolas