[Typo3] rtehtmlarea and bulletlist formatting

Patrick Rodacker rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 30 13:31:15 CET 2005

Hi Christopher,

Christopher wrote on 29.11.2005 21:03:

> I'm not sure what the problem is with the TS, but why not explain what
> you're trying to accomplish with the classes instead? The html you're
> trying to generate looks wretchedly bad. There is almost _never_ a
> situation where the default state of an element needs a class or id
> attribute.

as I wrote before 'the bullet image should be different depending on the
page id'. We are working with different colors on the first menu level
of the page and every bullet list within one branch should have images
in this special color. Therefore the '<ul>' tag needs a class assigned
using the pageid or a defined constant like the code I've posted:

tt_content.20.text.parseFunc.tags.typolist.default.wrap = <ul
class="my-class"> | </ul>

The class of the <li> tag is indeed dispensable.

I am still wondering why the TS does not seem to have any effect when
using content (default) template.

Patrick