[Typo3] Templa Voila question

Looije looije at typotiger.com
Wed Nov 30 13:29:11 CET 2005

Hi All,

Templa Voila is a great extension!

Still, there is a small problem I cannot solve at the moment. Maybe
someone can point me in the right direction on where to find more info
on this.

The problem:

I have a Templa Voila template working great on my server. Most of the
template is dynamic; a typo3 backend user can input content elements in
the page structure, like normal.
But, some content elements have to appear on every page. Not just 10
pages, but in about 200 pages and more to come. Copying and pasting and
those sort of things takes too much time. Changing the template is no
option for a 'simple' typo3 backend user. And I don't want them to play
with Typoscript neither:)

So the question is:

How do I enable a 'simple' typo3 backend user to change a content
element in ONE location, so that it appears on ALL the pages of a
certain Templa Voila template, WITHOUT having them to change Typoscript,
or the Templa Voila template?

Many thanks!,

Koos