[Typo3] Questionaire (pbsurvey) extension and RealURL problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Nov 30 11:19:41 CET 2005

As usual I answer my own posts :)

Here's how to fix the problem..

Change line 347 of "class.tx_pbsurvey_pi1.php" from:

  header ('Location:
'.$this->pi_getPageLink($this->config['completion_url']));

into:

  header ('Location:
'.t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').$this->pi_getPageLink($this->config['completion_url']));

I have tested it with and without RealURL, and it works in both situations.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1133274442.6806.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...