[Typo3] Dmailer need text mail

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Nov 30 10:11:12 CET 2005

Hi Marcel,

define a (plain text) rendering for tt_calendar and you're done ;-)

That's not as easy as writing this mail, but if you're familiar with TS it's
possible without many difficulties. Someone posted an example for including
tt_news on the dmail list (typo3.projects.direct-mail) in September. There
was also one on the english list, but AFAIR that was at least one year ago
(be prepared for a little bit of searching).

Regards
Thorsten