[Typo3] How to insert border content on my page?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 29 11:26:05 CET 2005

Ok, so why didnt you mention this in your original email?  I would have
thought that might be a important thing to mention that you are using
the autoparser..

Umm it has to match what is happening from your typoscript - it needs to
be (AFAIK) the same case, so when you have subpart.Border and then
markers like BORDER it wont find it.

But for a start if your using the autoparser then it puts in the markers
for you anyway! And then based on what you say in your first post it
should just be subpart.border<styles.content.getBorder

I think that it will work using start and stop, but maybe it DOES need
to be begin and end.  Perhaps try it and then let us know what happens!