[Typo3] type3 and international standards (W3C, Accessibility Standards)

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Nov 29 10:50:18 CET 2005

Hi Corrado,

>>I meant reformatting. for example, if users use deprecated
>>tags, they will be substituted with the non deprecated tags
>>(typically style="something, something"), proprietary non
>>compliant tags will be substituted or empty properties
>>attributes will be filled (example: img with no alt
>>attribute will be reformatted as img with alt="" attribute)

as Dmitry already stated, editors usually don't use HTML Tags or edit
them in the RTE. But if for example there is an extension that throws
out deprecated code you can let it clean via 'tstidy' and the
'qcom_htmlcleaner'.

Recently in one of my projects the qcom_htmlcleaner threw out
automatically the name-attribute of a form which is not allowed anymore
in XHTML 1.0 Strict.
So this module parses the output of TYPO3 and all its extensions and
makes it compliant to the given doctype.

Kind regards,
Jochen

--
:: innovative it-strategies ::