[Typo3] Embedding php scripts

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko at RMVCAPSnet.hr
Tue Nov 29 09:43:29 CET 2005

Christopher wrote:
>>I saw it in MTB1.
>

> Right you are. It's not at all clear to me from the TSref [1] _why_
> you should put anything in that position--and I've never actually
> tried to put anything there. What happens if you remove it?

It still does not work. I think I placed the typoscript code in the
wrong place. So far I found 3 locations to put the ts: In the TSconfig
field found in the 'edit page header' form, in the extension template or
in a new site template. Which is correct? Basically I want to get output
inside my current page template, like it was just a normal content
element on a page.