[Typo3] rtehtmlarea: textstyle

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 29 09:31:03 CET 2005

Hi

I started using rtehtmlarea (newest 1.0) and most stuff is fine. But
I have big trouble with textstyle. The styles highlight,
deprecated, ... show up in the select menu. So I can select some text
and add the style. It is redendered in the editor and I clearly see a
span.highlight in the path. After saving, the span is gone. So, it
hasn't been saved.
Anyway the blockstyle select works like a charm, so I don't
understand why the textstyle thingie doesn't work.

Can anybody help with this issue?

Regards
Michael