[Typo3] DAM Elements

Morgan Curley morgancurley11 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 00:36:12 CET 2005

Hi all,
I have been working on a site that will make use of tt_news and the
tt_news DAM connector.
Things have been going well untill today I noticed that any news item
that has a related DAM element all DAM elements that are related to any
news record show up.

In the php of the extension I see this line
$res = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECT_mm_query ('tx_dam.*',
'tt_news', 'tx_newsdamcon_tt_news_dam_elements_mm', 'tx_dam',
$whereClause='', $groupBy='', $orderBy='', $limit='');

It makes sense to me that all records are returned b/c there is no where
clause here.
unfortunately adding  tt_news_tx_dkdnewsmulticats_category_mm.uid_local
= tx_news.uid doesn't help

is this the correct format for the where clause here or is there
something else I am missing?

Thanks,
Morgan