[Typo3] [Typo3-dev] Announcing the News Team

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 28 21:48:06 CET 2005

Hi,

the official News Team [1] for TYPO3 has begun work on their project.

Their goal is to collect and provide relevant, up-to-date news about TYPO3. The last few days have
seen a restructuring of news.typo3.org [2], with the latest news now published to the front page.
Prior to this update, only news from typo3.org and association.typo3.org was displayed on the front
page.

The team currently consists of seven people who will collect, verify, write, and proofread news
items. We hope that this project will become the #1 source of information about our favorite product.

In addition to these updates, news.typo3.org now gives you the opportunity to directly submit news
articles and new ideas [3] for the News Team to review and publish. We are eager to receive
information about new features, new or updated extensions, community events, and anything else
related to Typo3 and content management. Your opportunity to participate is just one click away!

Greets,
the newsteam

[1] http://news.typo3.org/about/news-team/
[2] http://news.typo3.org/