[Typo3] Embedding php scripts

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko at RMVCAPSnet.hr
Mon Nov 28 17:06:04 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> This reminds me a letter to technical support: "Help! My Windows is not
> working! John.".
>
> How do you failed exactly? What happened? How did you put PHP script
> (and where did you put in in file system)?

You've got a point there, I thought I made a completley wrong move and
assumed you would not need any additional info to direct me. I've made a
file called userinvoice.php in fileadmin folder. This is it't content:
<?php
	class user_invoice {
		function store_invoice()
		{
			return 'works!';
		}
	}
?>
Then in page with id=3 i placed the following in it's setup field
(page->edit page header->TSconfig):
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.includeLibs.random_id_string56842798234 = fileadmin/userinvoice.php
page.20 = USER
page.20.userFunc = user_invoice->store_invoice

But 'works!' does not get displayed.