[Typo3] Cannot login to BE: "Warning: Cannot modify headerinformation"

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:04:34 CET 2005

update: forgot to mention that it prompts me with
"Login-error
Yeah, that's a classic. No cookies, no Typo3"

Well this is a first, have cookies enable. tried several machines. I tried
setting in install tool:

[SYS][doNotCheckReferer] = 1
[BE][enabledBeUserIPLock] = 0

but no effect. Well this is getting frustrating as the client needs to put
info online, and i cannot figure this one out. (It just happened, never
shown before, nor after installing extensions or fooling around with install
tool)

Could this have something to that my ISP has changed some settings i'm not
aware of?