[Typo3] Fatal error after upgrade to 3.8.1

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Nov 28 12:52:33 CET 2005

> I'm pretty sure this _is_ the problem! Did you remove the temp_cached files
> after changing localconf.php?

doh...I guess you'll have to remember how much I've forgotten in the
last 2 years!

OK...so now I can login etc...but the next problem...

1 - When I do "update required tables" - compare - I get a list, click
write to database, but only some of the actions are carried out (e.g.
create table sys_workflows_pubuser_mm isn't created

2 - when I do "dump static data", the table static_template and
static_tsconfig_help are dropped! I then do "update required tables" -
compare and these 2 missing tables are listed as requiring
"create"...but as 1, when I click write to db they are not created...any
idea

I am using mysql 4.1.x, logged in on my local machine as the root user,
so permissions can't be the problem?

Nige