[Typo3] T3unit

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Mon Nov 28 12:49:29 CET 2005

Dennis S. Hennen wrote:
> I want to begin Unit testing for the extensions I'm working on.  I've seen
> some mention of an extension called T3Unit based on PHPUnit2.  However, I
> can find no details on it and a link to it in the extension repository
> returns Access Denied.
>
> Does anyone have some information or pointers?  Is T3Unit not ready for
> wide release yet?

Hi Dennis,

Robert Lemke (the author of T3Unit) noted on Oct-28-2005 that T3Unit is
not in the extension repository yet since there's no documentation so far:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2005-October/005610.html

There an extension to check out the usage of T3Unit:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/paymentlib/

Cheers,
Rainer

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: 79B1 E6CF A6EB 60A1 D1E4 E41E 4C1E F87F 7B40 126C