[Typo3] Thumbneils problem.

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Mon Nov 28 11:23:34 CET 2005

Sorry, if I have lost tracking, I'm going to enable it.
Followings are results by Imaging processing section, it seems all works
fine.
ImageMagick enabled: 1
ImageMagick path: /usr/bin/ (6.2.2)
ImageMagick path/LZW: /usr/bin/ (6.2.2)
Version 5 flag: 1

GDLib enabled: 1
GDLib using PNG: 1
GDLib 2 enabled: 0
IM5 effects enabled: 0 (Blurring/Sharpening with IM 5+)
Freetype DPI: 96 (Should be 96 for Freetype 2)
Mask invert: 0 (Should be set for some IM versions approx. 5.4+)

File Formats: gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai

I have only two warning:
< ! > PNG to PNG 150 pixel.
< ! > Combining using a GIF mask with only black and white.

If you read again the first message posted, you can see that I don't have
any problem with images comes with installations tmb files are rightly
created everytime.
Thanks.

	Marco.