[Typo3] Fatal error after upgrade to 3.8.1

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Nov 28 10:19:56 CET 2005

> The hint pointed to the right direction, but the solution is different:
> It seems that your site was based on the testsite distribution. In this
> setup, the localconf.php contains a definition of "requiredExtList".
>
> Simply remove it, because the default that comes from
> t3lib/content_default.php is the correct one.
>
> - michael

Mike...

Still no good...the error message remains!

Instead of wasting time trying to sort out the error (unless someone can
help on this!), would this work...

- install a new dummy-381
- install the extensions I need for my site
- dump the db from the old 370 site and import into the new 381 site
- compare tables/update static data?

This might be quicker!

Nige