[Typo3] Fatal error after upgrade to 3.8.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Nov 28 09:33:47 CET 2005

Hi Nige,

 wrote:

>>          3. remark the line with the default extension = sv
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>
> you can't comment out required extensions!
>
> ...and sv is not in my localconf.php file anywhere, because the site was
> built with typo3370, and sv was not a sysext at that time!

The hint pointed to the right direction, but the solution is different:
It seems that your site was based on the testsite distribution. In this
setup, the localconf.php contains a definition of "requiredExtList".

Simply remove it, because the default that comes from
t3lib/content_default.php is the correct one.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out