[Typo3] Advise needed about extension dev

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at infoglobe.ca
Sun Nov 27 21:15:45 CET 2005

Hi T3ers,

I need to develop an extension to manage some sheets about
information... this is the sheme i thinked...
1 sheet belong to 1 major category and to many minor categories..
So i've create tables acording to this :
sheet , major, minor but i've added another table "content" to store the
content of each sheet... i wanna use the same systeme as page record...
i can't find the way to give the possibility to add more than one record
per sheet.. i don't know the number of content record i need for each sheet.
So if someone can point me to the right direction to give the
possibility to add more than one content in each sheet like in a page
record.

Thanks in advance.

PS : if someone see a better way to achieve this please tell me :)

Pierre