[Typo3] Better RTE

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 20:49:32 CET 2005

I knew you'd ask me that! hahaha
It's been a while since I've used it (and yes, I used
the current version), but I seem to recall some major
formatting issues. It treated *everything* as being
enclosed in a <p> tag.

Perhaps I only needed to modify a css file or
something, but in my opinion, if I have to do that,
then we're defeating the point of something that is
meant to make life easier.

-Scott.