[Typo3] Long time no see & TYPO381 - solution

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Nov 26 19:53:07 CET 2005

I've resolved my BE access problem with 3.8.1. It was nothing to do with
sessions (as they were active anyway)...

I upgraded php from 4.1.2 to 4.4.0, and downgraded apache from 2.0.54 to
1.3.34...all is now OK.

I am sure that someone will say that they are using apache 2x with typo3
3.8.x no problem...I actually suspect that there may have been something
in my config that caused the problem, but I haven't got time to pick it
to bits!

Maybe this will help someone else

Nige