[Typo3] Better RTE

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 07:19:47 CET 2005

In this particular case, I don't belive the repository
does a satisfactory job of providing many good
options. Many people have mentioned HTMLAREA RTE, and
myself have used it fairly extensively. I've noticed,
however, that under extensive use in Mozilla, it falls
apart in its output and the code is a mess.

Just my observations,
-Scott.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rtehtmlarea/