[Typo3] Frameset and URL QueryString parameter

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 02:34:28 CET 2005

Hi all,

I notice that there are many extension don't support within frameset. And i
am having problem on this.

The reason is they only make type=xx withing links(always zero),
and the frameset framework provided by typoscript didn't pass any addition
parameter from the frameset page to frame src attribute.
Only page id and type (and lang?) are passed into frames.

I have tried, but frame.src only accept pure, plain string.
How can I make this works? like typolink.addQueryString does.

Thanks,
Dennis