[Typo3] phpbb, where did it go?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 25 18:50:46 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

>>>Does anyone know where lz_phpbb went? i cant find the documentation for
>>>the extension, and as far as i can se, it doesnt exist in the extension
>>>repository either... Or is it just me?
>>
>> We removed it because it was not maintained anymore but had too many
>> known security problems.
>
> Very well. Are there any plannings for an alternative to this. A forum
> that supports threads with treeview and all that kind of stuff.

I never looked at chc_forum but think it is the only recommendable solution
currently. However I don't know if it supports threading.

One solution might be the maillisttofaq extension. Although it is intended
to be used for mailing lists, you could probably remove the mailing
functions to make it fit your needs.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out