[Typo3] Typo3 and Linux (and "philosophical" problems with typo3 adoption)

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Fri Nov 25 15:43:44 CET 2005

On Friday 25 Nov 2005 14:06, Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:
> - working RTE (cross platform) installable via extension
> (TYPO3 term for plugins, modules... whatever you like
> better)

On the documentation says RTE is not cross platform bu only
works with MS Internet Explorer. I am pretty confused here.

Is typo3 RTE cross platform or does it only work with MS
Internet Explorer? Could you please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Corrado

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com