[Typo3] config.linkVars configure

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 11:37:27 CET 2005

Hi,

I try to make a page with frameset. I had a lot of problems but I have
resolved them. But one of them remains :).

I want to append at all links (internal links) "&type=4".
I use HTMLarea which is very good and also it has the possibility to
create internat links very easy.
I thought at 2 solutions, but I don't know the answer for none of them.
1. To make the HTMLarea to generate also at every internal link the
&type=4 part
2. to make Typo3 to generate this.
I found in reference this function
config.linkVars
"HTTP_GET_VARS, which should be passed on with links in Typo. This is
compiled into a string stored in $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->linkVars
Example:
config.linkVars = noframes, print
This will add "&noframes=[noframes-value]&print=[print-value]" to all links
in Typo3.
The values are rawurlencoded in PHP."
But I don't know how to configure this.

Please help me :(.