[Typo3] Get some real money to finance Typo3

Joe Frontman load10 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:58:53 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Proposed way of getting money will make the whole
>project looking cheap.
>
>Dmitry.

Not all adsense ads look cheap. Even some of the most valued companies
have ads on their website. What's wrong about that?
Being to vain will not help fill the empty pockets.

And the pixel sale idea is a great idea!
First, I would remove all refering typo3 sites. Then I would only accept
typo3 sites to buy space, categorized in space zones. These zones could
be commercial, private and non profit.

This way, everyone who is using typo3 can contribute to the project and
in return, the website owner gets the link back to his site.

This makes sense, doesn't it?!