[Typo3] Indexed_search, neverending 'page is being generated' and Polish characters..

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Fri Nov 25 00:39:15 CET 2005

Dear list,

I have the following, weird, 'no-idea-how-to-solve-it' problem with
indexed_search plugin:
Everything seems to work fine, except with pages that contains Polish
characters (UTF-8 encoded if it matters) in their titles, those can't be
shown at all and all I get it's neverending 'Page is being generated'
happy message :)
On my local machine everything works just fine.
I don't know where to look to find the source of the problem....
 From server logs I've got the following:
[77148] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 4 of metaphone() at
[..]/typo3_src-3.8.0/typo3/ext/indexed_search/class.indexer.php:943
I've tried to switch off the metaphone() function but it didn't help.
I think it's the same as here:
But I'd rather not to switch from UTF-8 to whatever and change
indexed_search version.....
Any ideas anyone?

--
regards, Cyprian Kowalczyk