[Typo3] tt_news default content for the single view in TV

Mario Sargac marrio at email.si
Thu Nov 24 21:54:31 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to display default news id on a page in single view, when no
single view for another record was requested. (For example, if someone
visit the news page using the ordinary menu link)

I tried to follow the tutorial from the extension's documentation but I
have problems adopting it for TemplaVoila:

----- default settings -------
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg =
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 14

----- part which displays default news if none requested -------
tmp.pagecontent < page.10.subparts.contentarea
page.10.subparts.contentarea >
page.10.subparts.contentarea = COA
page.10.subparts.contentarea {
	10 = CONTENT
	10.table = tt_news
	10.select {
		pidInList = 102
		orderBy = datetime desc
		max = 1
	}
	10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
	20 < tmp.pagecontent
}
----- end of code -------

I tried using lib.content (TS object path) instead of subparts, but with
no success.
Can anybody help me with this?

Best regards,
Mario