[Typo3] Long time no see & TYPO381

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Nov 24 19:58:41 CET 2005

Hi Nige,

> Not sure about the second though - I didn't have c:\tmp or
> c:\php\phptemp (if these are what you meant!)...I've created them but
> still no change. On windows how do I give the apache permission to write
> to these folders?

Is there any specific reason why using PHP 4.1.2?

Otherwise I would suggest you downloading the XAMPP package! It's the
smoothest Apache/PHP/MySQL Environment setup I ever experienced for my
windows machine!

Everything just in one directory without any setup or installation as
windows services etc. Just hit the START Button in the directory and
that's it.

You can get it here:

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/index.html

Maybe that'll help ya out. Btw... also runs parallel to former "normal"
installations of apache & co.

Cheers,
Jochen