[Typo3] Different usergroup permissions on a page.

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Nov 24 18:59:54 CET 2005

Robert John de Stigter wrote:

> I have 2 usergroups.
> One group needs all permissions set on a page.
> The other group must only be able edit content or edit the page, so no
> deleting or new pages.
>
> How do I get this done or is this not possible? You can't connect more
> than 1 group with a page in the access module.
> I'm probarly thinking to much `windows-ish`.

Maybe "Backend ACLs" is your new friend:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/be_acl/

" It is now possible to define on a per-group and per-user basis for
pages which permissions are active. ACLs allow pages to have permissions
for more than one user/group on a page. "

Hope it helps !

Patrick