[Typo3] Get some real money to finance Typo3

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 24 16:55:46 CET 2005

> Both parts would profit from this concept, website owners and
> typo3! And maybe kick out all references in order to have a
> successful start. I would considering buying pixels from typo3.

Don't forget to consider Google Adsense, see https://www.google.com/adsense/

If you have several hundred visitors a day it gives a continuing revenue
stream. You provide the space on your page where the Google ads are
displayed and for each time a visitor clicks on an ad you get some cents.

In my case: I have a click rate between 1.5% to 2% (means out of 100
visitors one to two click on an ad). For each click you get a revenue
(depending on what amount the advertiser pays). My average is about 60
cents.

So, now do the math...

Best regards from Switzerland,

Matthias