[Typo3] Get some real money to finance Typo3

Joe Frontman load10 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:37:30 CET 2005

Why not get some more money for Typo3? Have you ever heard anything
about selling Pixel Space on a website?
Well, I just saw that a couple websites are making money out of it.
Since, the core of typo3 is always complaining about having financial
problems, I thought that this might be an idea for typo3.

Both parts would profit from this concept, website owners and typo3! And
maybe kick out all references in order to have a successful start. I
would considering buying pixels from typo3.

Why not try this???

In case you don't know what I am talking about.
Here some examples:
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com
http://news.postnuke.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2739
http://pixels.postnuke.com/