[Typo3] getting TT_content fields within TV-FCE via typoscript(was:getting crdate within FCE via typoscript)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Nov 24 16:10:43 CET 2005

Hi Nikolas. There's an extension called "Flexform Values via TS" (extkey:
flexform_getfield)

" Extensions retrieves a Flexform field Value. So Stored Data can be
retrieved now via TypoScript. The Extension is capable of retrieving values
from current DS (default) or other DS specified via UID. This Extension is
very basic right now, but will be developed further in the near future.
Please feel free to contact me for bugs // whishes // suggestions."

I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds a bit like what you are looking
for..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1342.1132842443.30370.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...