[Typo3] get uid of sysfolder with CONTENT object

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Nov 24 16:05:47 CET 2005

Hi Sasha. according to TSRef, then you cannot access records on pages which
the frontend users doesn't have access to.

>From TSRef:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/CONTENT/
" Also, if the "pidInList" feature is used, any page in the pid-list that is
not visible for the user of the website IS REMOVED from the pidlist. Thereby
no records from hidden, timed or access-protected pages are selected! Nor
records from recyclers. "

Using the RECORDS object, you can set a property " dontCheckPid" which
overrides the standard settings.
But afik, then there isn't a similar property for the CONTENT object..
--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1132843927.32394.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...