[Typo3] Different usergroup permissions on a page.

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Nov 24 15:48:21 CET 2005

Hi Robert.
1) Give the group with the LOWEST permissions, access to the page.

2) Then in the setup of the HIGHEST group, add the LOWEST group to the list
of "Sub groups"

That way both should have access to the page with different permissions,.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Robert John de Stigter" <robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1297.1132836051.30370.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

I have the following case:

I have 2 usergroups.
One group needs all permissions set on a page.
The other group must only be able edit content or edit the page, so no
deleting or new pages.

How do I get this done or is this not possible? You can't connect more
than 1 group with a page in the access module.
I'm probarly thinking to much `windows-ish`.

Greetz,
Robert