[Typo3] Newbie Needs to Get Started

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Nov 23 21:35:51 CET 2005

Hi
>>I'm brand new to typo3. This question is about as basic as one can
>>get. How do I start? I looked in the documentation and couldn't find.
>
>  Go to the Documentation section on typo3.org and take a look at Getting
> Started. That should get you going.

And also read the Typo3 tutorial at
  http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/typo3_tut

IMHO you find the best (but not complete) newbie overview of
documentation on the Typo3 wiki. Start with "Getting started"
section and continue with "Editors" and "Administrators" and
look in "Extensions" and "Help, tips & troubleshooting" now and
then.
  http://wiki.typo3.org/

/Peter Kindström