[Typo3] Language menu: text instead of graphics

André Rosendaal arosendaal at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:01:26 CET 2005

Hi,

I actually had a look at both sr_language_menu and the PHP-script you refer
to, but when I found the language variant of a HMENU is just seemed so
simple....

I tried sr_language_menu again and I'll have to experiment with it: e.g. I
do get all (four) flags if I choose to display a flag menu, but in the
'links' variant there is indeed no link for the default language. The
drop-down menu displays two languages correctly, plus an empty entry (which
is linked to the default language) and a dashed line....

Thanks,
André

news:mailman.543.1132681927.30370.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...