[Typo3] How to debug the TypoScripts?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:38:31 CET 2005

The best is to write stuff that works of course

I agree, but the problem is not how to write something works, or how to fix
the bug.
Problem is "When it is not working, and have no idea where is the cause"

>There have been some ideas about letting TS debug things into the
>standard debug function - this function works IP based so you can enter
>a range of IPs which will see the debug output.

At least store the failed sql query in database please.
I take an hour to learn that CONTENT.select.join don't read TCA, and you
have to write on (a=b) yourself.
But the ts_ref document say "tablename".