[Typo3] Problen with Danish characters in TemplaVoila FCE

Carsten Gehling carsten.gehling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:15:18 CET 2005

Typo3: 3.8.0
TemplaVoila: 0.4.0
 I've made a Flexible Content Element with 3 columns. Each of these columns
can contain one text-element. I've changed the DS, so that these
text-elements will be edited with the RTE editor.
 When I create a new conent object inside a page, and use this FCE all works
fine - I can insert text and save without problems. Hovever, if I insert
danish characters (eg. Æ Ø Å) and try to save, I get this error:
 *Warning*: reset() [function.reset<http://www.sarum.dk/typo3/function.reset>]:
Passed variable is not an array or object in *
/usr/local/data/solutions/typo3/typo3_src-3.8.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php*on
line
*1458*

*Warning*: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in *
/usr/local/data/solutions/typo3/typo3_src-3.8.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php*on
line
*1459*
 What do I do wrong?
 My DS looks like this:

<T3DataStructure>
<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
<langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
<ROOT type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
<title>ROOT</title>
<description>Select the HTML element on the page which you want to be the
overall container element for the template.</description>
</tx_templavoila>
<type>array</type>
<el type="array">
<field_ce1 type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
<title>Column 1</title>
<sample_data type="array">
<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
</sample_data>
<eType>text</eType>
<proc type="array">
<HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
</proc>
</tx_templavoila>
<TCEforms type="array">
<config type="array">
<type>text</type>
<cols>48</cols>
<rows>5</rows>
</config>
<label>Column 1</label>
<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[mode=css]</defaultExtras>
</TCEforms>
</field_ce1>
<field_ce2 type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
<title>Column 2</title>
<sample_data type="array">
<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
</sample_data>
<eType>text</eType>
<proc type="array">
<HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
</proc>
</tx_templavoila>
<TCEforms type="array">
<config type="array">
<type>text</type>
<cols>48</cols>
<rows>5</rows>
</config>
<label>Column 2</label>
<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[mode=css]</defaultExtras>
</TCEforms>
</field_ce2>
<field_ce3 type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
<title>Column 3</title>
<sample_data type="array">
<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
</sample_data>
<eType>text</eType>
<proc type="array">
<HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
</proc>
</tx_templavoila>
<TCEforms type="array">
<config type="array">
<type>text</type>
<cols>48</cols>
<rows>5</rows>
</config>
<label>Column 3</label>
<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[mode=css]</defaultExtras>
</TCEforms>
</field_ce3>
</el>
</ROOT>