[Typo3] Can't load backend page-tree! Typo3 unusable

Juha Sipinen juha.sipinen at kolumbus.fi
Tue Nov 22 20:23:52 CET 2005

Hello,

I just created a new menu item, and suddenly the page-tree disappeared and
when I try to click and "Reload the tree from server" it just doesn't load
it and I can't get access to my content.

I want to sress that the front-end completely works and everything is out
there, nothing have been deleted and it works like a charm.  But the
back-end editing is now impossible because the page-tree completely
disappeared and I can't load it!

Any help appreciated.