[Typo3] Template Problem

Predrag angelovski at win.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 22 20:45:05 CET 2005

Hi all

I was trying to switch to the new typo3 version and had problems so i
decided to redo the templating part from scrach. However this has shown
to be a biger problem than i thought. When i test if the template is ok
i get no error and the static template is shown properly. However when i
try and add dynamic content to it i end up with a blank page (everything
between my head and body markers is empty). Anyone had the same problem?

this is the typoscript just for info:

temp.menu_1 = HMENU
temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.1 {
   NO.allWrap = <div class="menue menueentry"> | </div>
   ACT = 0
}
temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.2 {
    NO.allWrap = <div class="menue menueentry_2"> | </div>
    ACT = 0
}
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   content = FILE
   content.file = fileadmin/template/main/gruenderkolleg_new.html
   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
     TD.all = 1
   }
   relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
}
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate{
template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
subparts.menu_2 < temp.menu_1
subparts.content < styles.content.get
}
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0