[Typo3] HMENU of subpages on every page example?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:43:04 CET 2005

Hi,

On 22/11/05, Matthew Manderson <matthew at manderson.co.uk> wrote:
> Regards!
>
> Does anyone have the typoscript for a HMENU showing the subpages to the
> current page without resorting to either:
>
> 1) Adding a content element in the page content on every page.
> 2) Adding an extension template to every page with subpages
> just to add temp.subnav.entryLevel = 1
>
> I need something user proof so when users add deeper levels of hierarchy the
> menu will stay updated.

Assuming that you can make the HMENU on your own, you can display it
using conditions [1]:

### Build the menu object:
lib.subpages = HMENU
lib.subpages {
}

### Put it somewhere:
page.10 < lib.subpages

### Unset it / change its properties on the root page:
[treeLevel = 0]
page.10 >

### Or, e.g.:
### page.10.different.TS = properties