[Typo3] Page tree entry point by domain?

Alexander Heidl aheidl at fulcio.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 18:05:44 CET 2005

Loek,

Thanks for your message. Yeah, it has been a while since I posted about this
issue and indeed, it has already been solved the way you describe it.

But why doing it this complicated? Actually the option you are drawing out
here is far less hidden then you might think ;). Have a look at the
secondary options when you are editing a domain record in list mode the
standard way. This will give you a plain field to enter your redirect info.

However, thanks again!

BR,

Alex
http://www.fulcio.co.uk