[Typo3] resources files' names are changed

Jurum Bhau jurumbhau at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 17:30:19 CET 2005

Hi,
  after some workarounds I have changed the stylesheet specification line in the template as follows:

  page.stylesheet = fileadmin/cars/res/car_rental_style.css

  and it works... but this will cost me alot since, to the best of my knowledge, I have to do separate template for every page!

  but the images are still having different names... they are copied to the: upload/tx_cars!

  any help?
  Peace!
  Jurum