[Typo3] Page tree entry point by domain?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Tue Nov 22 17:18:52 CET 2005

Hi Alex,

I suppose you sorted this one out already, but since I was just looking for
something similar I may as well post the result.

In addition to the domain records you can create under a certain page or
tree, you can add a redirect to every domain record. (It's pretty well
hidden, choose list and click on the + behind the domain section)

Now you can refer every domain to a different page in your page tree of the
over-all (.com) site, e.g. www.domain.de is redirected to
http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=26, etc.

Of course the .de or .co.uk domain will no longer be shown in the url bar.

Hope this helps,
Loek