[Typo3] resources files' names are changed

Jurum Bhau jurumbhau at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 16:59:23 CET 2005

Hi listers,
  I am using the dummy version 3.8.0 + bigapache in winxp... the template is copied from the Quickstart FC Feet example..

  I am using resources such as stylesheet files and image files...
  the stylesheet is specified in the template setup section as follows:
  --
  page.stylesheet= car_rental_*.css
  --

  the images are saved directly to a created image table as BLOB through a self made extension frontend plugin...

  what happened is:
  1 - the stylesheet.css files copied to uploads\tf\ and the name changed  to car_rental_stylesheet_01.css and I should change this file only in  case of update otherwise no effect..

  2 - some image names are changed when viewing the table content in the  MyPhpAdmin. for example: car1.jpg is changed to car1_01.jpg... and this  make my script to lose the image and nothing displayed since the name  is changed...

  does anyone have any clue?
  Peace!
  Jurum